- Yarn Maker: Knitpicks
- Yarn Base: Stroll
- Fiber Content: 75% Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering / 4-Ply
- Put-Up: 231 yds / 211m per 1.76oz / 50g skein
- Number of Skeins Required: 1 skein each of Background Color and Main Color
- Length Required: BC: 30 yds / 27m MC: 21 yds / 19m
- Colorway: BC: MC:
Gauge in 4″ / 10cm
- Stockinette, Unwashed: 32 sts & 40 rnds
- Colorwork, Unwashed: 40 sts & 42 rnds
- To produce even colorwork without show-through.
- One set of DPNS or a 32″ / 80cm circular needle in size listed to obtain gauge
- One set of DPNs or a 32″ / 80cm circular needle in one full size smaller than listed gauge
- Designer Used: US2 (2.75mm)/ US1 (2.25mm)
- 1 removable stitch marker
- Yarn Needle
- Optional extra smaller-sized needle for tubular bind off
- One-Size (Adjustable)
Click on linked text to visit the tutorial.
Choose one of three.
- Alternate Cable Cast On
- Alternate Long Tail Cast On
- Two Strand Tubular Cast On
Bind Off & Finishing
Choose one of two bind offs.
- 1×1 Rib Bind Off
- Tubular Bind Off
Photography by Amanda Leah Guthrie of Atlas Knits