In this fortnight’s episode, get details on planned projects, three finished objects, and share about when you learned to knit!
Purl Scouts Announcements
- The Summer Shawl Shenanigans KAL is in full swing! Get all the details at atlasknits.com/kals!
- Make sure to post your Summer Shawl Shenanigans WIP photo by the end of the day Tuesday to qualify for each week’s WIP giveaway!
- Alpaca My Bags Reusable Bag from 2nd & Charles
- Knitting Ain’t Easy Tee from Fuego
- Stargaze in Into the Whirled Dresden DK, The Cat’s Pyjamas colorway
- Measureless in The Spinnacle Fiber Arts’ All That Glitters, “In a drop of water lie all the secrets of the ocean” colorway
Tests & Quests
- Nothing new this fortnight, but feel free to sign up for future test knitting announcements at atlasknits.com/test-knitters.
Around The Campfire
- How/why did you learn to knit?
- Who taught you to knit?
- What method (Western, Eastern, Combination) were you taught to knit?
- What style (picking, throwing, flicking, etc.) were you taught to knit?
- How has your method and style evolved as your knitting skill progressed?
Loving This Podcast?