The Woodland Passage collection is inspired by my adventures in the forest as a child and embodies the warmth and nostalgia of happy memories. I am inspired by the different layers of the forest and the different personalities and textures between the forest floor, the understory, the canopy, and the emergent layer.
Terra Firma is a series within a larger collection. Terra Firma is inspired by moss, pinecones, and leaves that you see on the forest floor, and the diamonds symbolize the interconnected path of how our past leads us to the present.
- Yarn Maker: Shalimar Yarns
- Yarn Base: Breathless
- Fiber Content: 75% Merino Wool, 15% Cashmere Goat, 10% Silk
- Weight: Fingering / 4-Ply
- Put-Up: 420 yds / 384m per 4oz / 115g skein
- Number of Skeins Required: 1 (2, 2)
- Length Required: 318 (406, 550) yds / 291 (371, 503)m
- Colorway: Loden
Gauge in 4″ / 10cm
- Seed Stich Diamond Lace, Washed: 22 sts & 35 rows
- To produce a soft drape, even rib, and open lace.
- One 16″ / 40cm
- Designer Used: US6 (4.0mm)
- Smooth waste yarn for provisional cast on
- 4.0mm crochet hook for provisional cast on
- 2 removable stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Short (Medium, Long)
- Circumference: 35 (45, 60)” / 89 (114, 152) cm
- Width (all sizes): 10″ / 25cm
Click on linked text to visit the tutorial.
- Crochet Provisional Cast On
- Sl wyif
Bind Off & Finishing
- Grafting In Pattern
Photography by Amanda Leah Guthrie of Atlas Knits
Have a question or need support? email amanda
"*" indicates required fields